Facts About NarConon

Everything you wanted to know about Scientology Inc.'s dangerous and worthless front group but were too afraid of being sued to ask. If you believe anything here is incorrect, point it out and I will remove or correct it desertphile@hotmail.com

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Narconon story on South Park Studios forum

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=15280&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15&sid=8b706b58cee00729bc36b3363f0a6279

Bird5758
Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 2
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:21 pm
Post subject:

That show was the best, ballsiest show I have ever seen. I can relate because I was in a drug rehab based on Scientology for 2 months at a place called Narconon in Battle Creek Michigan. Everything they said was 100% true. At the rehab they made us stare at each other for up to 2 hours at a time with our eyes opened and with our eyes closed and then for 23 straight days I was given up to 1500 mgs. of niacin and then put in a 170 degree sauna for 5 hours. At the end of the day when I was in the sauna they made me take a shot of cooking oil. I never finished the program, I left when they started giving us the mind audits that they talked about in the show, only at Narconon they were called objectives. In the first mind audit they have two people walk around and the "coach" asks the other person 3 questions in order-"Look around here and find something that is really real to you." Then "Look around here and find something you wouldn't mind communicating with." and then "Look around here and find something you wouldn't mind being around." After each question you answer by looking at something in the room and saying the name of that object. This is done for about 9 hours a day for several days until the person has a "realization". As soon as that happens the student becomes the coach and does it to the other person. The next objective had 4 statements by the coach which go in order-"Give me that hand." We were both sitting in chairs across from each other and I had to put my hand in the coaches hand and show no reaction. Then "Look at that wall", "Walk over to that wall", "Touch that wall", and then "Turn around." I had to do all of those commands in between two walls going back and forth showing no reaction. Then "Put your hand (against), (3 inches from), (6 inches from), (ect.) mine and contribute to their motion". Then I put my hand there; sitting in a chair again; and our hand would move simultaniously in a circle. Then the coach moved a book in a certain way and I had to take the book and move it in the same manner. After those two "objectives" I left. There were 11 of these mind audits at the rehab and they apparently supposed to "bring you back into present time". Just sharing my story, believe me, Scientology is a dangerous, strange cult. L. Ron Hubbard once said "You can make pretty penny being a writer, but the way to make a million dollars is to staart a religion." He also told people to not use illegal or drugs or psyciatric drugs, but when he died his autopsy showed antidepressants in his system. I'm glad South Park exposed these maniacs they are all crooks and should be given the death penalty. By the way, Narconon cost the grand total of 23,900$.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home